25 things to see in Paris
If you have already visited the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs-Elysées, the Louvre museum, the Trocadero (and so on!) and you want to discover a more authentic Paris here are some suggestions on things to do for a total immersion in the French capital!
And who said that a trip to Paris must necessarily be expensive? Search among our combinations of flight + hotel , you will surely find attractive prices! Make yourself comfortable on the sofa, book your trip and immerse yourself in our advice ... et voilà !
What to do in Paris: 25 ideas and ideas
1. Stroll along the banks of the Seine and buy one or two old books among those on the shelves of booksellers.
2. The flower market on the Louis-Lépine square on the banks of the Seine (4th arrondissement) is one of the things to see in Paris just to let yourself be inebriated by the fragrances emanating from the hundreds of varieties of flowers, shrubs and plants.
3. Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the roaring Twenties by listening to a jazz concert at the Caveau des Oubliettes.
4. Visit the Georges Pompidou Center and one of its temporary exhibitions.
5. Take a walk in the Monceau park, which has inspired Monet and where you can see the stalls of famous people like Guy de Maupassant, Frédéric Chopin, Alfred de Musset and many others.
6.Passing a evening at the UFO bar and test one of his delicious cocktails (those based on Rhum are the specialty), listening to live music.Stroll in the Batignolles district, a sort of small village in a big city. Take a stroll around the Place des Batignolles, enter small shops and stop at the bakery of Mr. Felix Lobligeois to try one of the delicious buttered croissants. Moolto French!
8. Stop for a drink in one of the many bars in rue de la Roquette (very popular with Parisians).
9. Visit one of the Sunday markets, to be inebriated by the flavors and colors of good local products, including fresh fruit and vegetables, freshly made bread and roast chicken.
10. Listen to a concert by street artists ...
11. Have a drink with free tapas at the bar les canons , a unique place in the heart of Montmartre, an essential meeting point for locals!
12 . Visit the Fifth arrondissement with the botanical garden and the Great Mosque. Then, stop for a mint tea in the small blue mosaic patio of the mosque. A beautiful corner full of colorful trees and birds!
13. Visit the museum of the Orangerie, in the Tuileries gardens, which preserves Monet's magnificent paintings.
14. Have a picnic on the Buttes-Chaumont, an oasis of peace from where you can admire the city from above.
15.Try a delicious brunch at Villa Spicy , a must!
17. Taste a delicious blueberry scone from chez Rose Bakery!
18. Visit the Opera Garnier and its sumptuous architecture, which has remained intact since the 19th century.
19. Declare your love on the bridge of the arts, unique and romantic tradition carried on by lovers of Paris and not only in this city ...
20. Visit the European house of photography and its superb exhibitions.
21. Make a tour to Centquatre, a modern art gallery that knows how to capture your attention among concerts, exhibitions, performances and many other initiatives ...
22. See an arthouse film at the film library: with a few euros, you can watch films by the most talented filmmakers.
23. Sip a drink on the upper floor of the Kenzo Palace, the Kong Bar. The enchanting scenery is matched only by the city view.
24. Walk to the port of Arsenal.Visit the cemetery of père Lachaise to see the graves of all the famous people who lived in Paris leaving their indelible mark ...
Did we convince you? Look for the best deals to reach Paris: